To kickstart the New Year with a New You, we’re offering a $1,000 Weight Loss Challenge – starting January 4th. Six weeks of awesome workouts, nutrition coaching and a community to support you will lead you to results that will not only surpass your New Years resolution goals, but will stick with you as you continue on your journey!
It's only $299 and for every pound you lose, you'll get a $5 credit your next Personally Fit program.
We gave away $2,500 in 2015 and look forward to giving away even more in 2016!!!
The goal of this challenge is to have the largest amount of weight loss percentage. The winner at the end of six weeks – February 14th – will get $1,000 in cash*!
The fee to participate is just $299. This fee includes the 6-week Little Black Dress program and a special Starter Package to get your geared up!!
Current Skinny Jeans or Comfy Sweats members my pay the difference between their current program and the 6-week fee to participate.
Current Little Black Dress members may gain eligibility with a reduced fee; speak to Dawn or Kat for details.
Click here for more details on the Little Black Dress program. This is the program that guarantees you'll lose 20 pounds in 90 days or less without complicated routines, counting calories, fat or points.
This Challenge is quite simple… just make sure you follow these few rules:
That’s it! Follow those four simple rules and have lost the most body weight percentage and you will be the winner of $1,000!Sign up here or get more information by emailing dawn@PersonallyFit4Women.com or calling us at 337-989-LADY (5239) today.
- You must weigh in between January 4th and January 8th (There will be a fun kickoff workout on January 4th)
- You must complete your final weigh in between February 15th and 17th (Winner will be announced on February 19th)
- You must have attended 18 classes during the 6 weeks of the Challenge (averages out to 3 classes/week)
- You must be a current member on February 18th
* the amount of the grand prize may vary according to participation in the program.